Rollover to enlarge colors:
Length:Bang 6.0", Side 11.0", Crown 9.5", Nape 12.0"
Felicity synthetic wig is a free flowing, layered cut with soft tossled curls.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
There are different processing times for different orders. You can see more details as followings:
• Standard Order: It will take 3-5 working days to produce wigs and hair extensions.
• Lace Front Wigs Order: It will take 5-7 working days to produce your wigs.
• Full Lace Wigs Order: It will take 7-10 working days to produce your wigs.
• Monofilament Wigs Order: It will take 10-13 working days to produce your wigs.
It will take 2-4 working days for you to receive your items.
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. According to credit cards clearance, address confirmation and availabilities of our products. Our customer service department may need 1-2 working days to process your order. So please wait patiently.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
Our delivery charge is £10 per order. We offer fixed delivery charge for every single order which will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment, no matter how many items are purchased. And Free shipping for all orders over £60.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the cap size circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
|Wig Size (inch)||Cap Size(inch)||Front to Back(inch)||Side to Side across forehead(inch)||Side to Side over top(inch)||Temple to Temple across back(inch)||Necp of Neck(inch)|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)||20-20.5"||12-12.5"||10-10.5"||10.5-11"||12.5-13"||4-4.5"|
|Average (A)||22-22.5"||14-14.5"||12-12.5"||12.5-13"||.5-13" 14.5-15"||5-5.5"|
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
2) Brush your own hair back; securing longer pieces with a hair pin and place a wig cap over your head (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. The small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Be gentle with the hair.
Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber.
Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products. For curly wigs, use a pick or comb to loosen fibers, but do not pull on the hair.
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested for cleaning is after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.