There are different processing times for different orders. You can see more details as followings:
It will take 2-3 working days for you to receive your items.
We will deliver your order DHL/ RPX/DPD. According to credit cards clearance, address confirmation and availabilities of our products. Our customer service department may need 1-2 working days to process your order. So please wait patiently.
The tracking No. of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is delivered. You may use it to check the status of your order online.
Our delivery charge is £10 per order. We offer fixed delivery charge for every single order which will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment, no matter how many items are purchased. And Free shipping for all orders over £99.
1. Position the lace wig on your head. Align the hairline to a natural position by pulling the lace forward. Ensure the front ear taps are even and all the edges are at a natural position.
2. Tie the wig into a ponytail and then remove the wig. Carefully cut the lace off the edges of the wig.
3. Put wig adhesive just below your hairline. Ensure there is a small amount on the hairline all around your head.
4. Tie the wig into a loose ponytail. Line the wig to just before the adhesive. Position all the edges are in place. Push the wig down to form to the glue. Gently pull down the back hairline.
Synthetic wig is less expensive than human hair and is durable. Traditional curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers CANNOT be used on synthetic hair fiber.
1. Detangle Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base.
2. Wash submerges your wig in cool water. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo for synthetic hair. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing.
3. Rinse Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring.
4. Dry & condition Dry & condition Place on a folding wig stand, spray with a Leave-in Conditioner, and allow to air dry. DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE.
Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style your synthetic wig. Define layers with Synthetic-Safe styling products. For curly wigs, use a pick or comb to loosen fibers, but do not pull on the hair.
When not in use, always put your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape. Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested for cleaning is after 10 to 14 days of wear.
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
|Wig Size (inch)||Cap Size(inch)||Front to Back(inch)||Side to Side across forehead(inch)||Side to Side over top(inch)||Temple to Temple across back(inch)||Necp of Neck(inch)|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)||20-20.5"||12-12.5"||10-10.5"||10.5-11"||12.5-13"||4-4.5"|